- People will always make decisions based on what is familiar with them.
- The implementation of e-learning within a university is an example of a wicked design problem.
- Some of the characteristics of a wicked design problem include:
- There is no definitive formulation of a wicked problem.
- Stakeholders have radically different world views and different frames for understanding the problem.
- There is no unique “correct” view of the problem.
30 November 2010
David Jones's Ps framework
David Jones's Ps framework is a work in progress. In his PhD research David is moving towards using the Framework as a tool in a sensemaking process in the pre-decision stage of an educational technology project. The Ps Framework is based on a number of assumptions: